A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ly
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ly graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Ly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Hoa Binh Ly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Ly practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Ly practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, FL.
See Kissimmee Family Physicians and Kissimmee General Practitioners.