A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ly
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ly graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Ly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Hoa Binh Ly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Ly practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Ly practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, FL.
See Kissimmee Primary Care Doctors and Kissimmee General Practitioners.