A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Makhoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Makhoul is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Makhoul, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhoul graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Makhoul has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond G Makhoul MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Makhoul practice?
- Dr. Raymond Makhoul has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raymond Makhoul practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near North Chesterfield, VA.