A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Makhoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Makhoul, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhoul graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Makhoul has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Makhoul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Makhoul practice?
Dr. Raymond Makhoul practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons, Richmond General Practitioners, and Richmond Cardiothoracic Surgeons.