A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Makhoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Makhoul is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makhoul
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makhoul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Makhoul, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhoul graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Makhoul has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond G Makhoul MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Makhoul practice?
- Dr. Raymond Makhoul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Makhoul practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near North Chesterfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.