A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Manning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Manning, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Las Encinas Hosp, Pasadena, Ca
- Aurora Charter Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Anthony Manning MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Manning practice?
- Dr. Raymond Manning has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Manning practices Psychiatry near Covina, CA.
See Covina Psychiatrists.