Learn more about Dr. Raymond Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Manning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Manning, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Las Encinas Hosp, Pasadena, Ca
- Aurora Charter Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Anthony Manning MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Manning practice?
- Dr. Raymond Manning has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Manning practices Psychiatry near Covina, CA.
See Covina Psychiatrists.