Dr. Raymond Marquette MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 21st, 2016
5 stars! Yes your wait time is sometimes a little long and I have already had to have appointments cancelled because of a emergency delivery. Why would I complain? If that was me delivering I would want him by my side also. He and his staff are great! He is very compassionate and has great bed side manner. He makes you feel comfortable and answers any questions you might have.

April 25th, 2016
Highly recommend
Highly recommend him. Very nice, made me feel very comfortable with a man GYN.

March 16th, 2016
Best OBGYN
An excellent doctor that is both experienced and knowledgeable about child birth. I would absolutely recommend him to any expecting mother.

December 8th, 2015
Saw him almost 3 weeks ago for post menopausal spotting, he did no tests, just an exam and said I had infection, gave me a script, and return in 2 weeks. Script caused me to have a yeast infection so I called on yesterday morning, they were going to call in a new script and I told them no pill, I prefer cream, she says " It's noted on your chart " I call to see if it's ready this morning and no, it has not been called in yet so I call the office back, she tells me it has been called in and she checks to be sure it is cream and says it is I call pharmacy at 3 and they say it is in so I go to get it, it is PILLS!!!! I come home call doctor office at 2:30, they say they will call in new one, I go to pharmacy at 4:40, still no call in, good thing it is not needed to keep me alive. All this after waiting an hour last week to be seen and then being told doctor was not going to make it in......I now have a new one I will see in 2 days, do NOT go here, they are quacks

August 8th, 2015
This doctor allowed his personal religious beliefs dictate my care while I carried my first child. I was in an abusive relationship and told the doctor, was told I couldn't leave my then husband because I couldn't raise my baby alone. A friend who is pregnant now was turned away for care due to "personal reasons"....because she isn't married to her boyfriend.

March 10th, 2015
Dr Marquette's staff is very rude! Very uncooperative! Just plain rude! Wouldn't recommend at all!

October 28th, 2014
BEST DR EVER!!!! TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE

April 28th, 2014
Would Not See Any Other OB/GYN
I have been his patient for almost 18 years. He has always been wonderful, caring and knowledgeable. I wouldn't see another Gynecologist for any reason.

April 5th, 2014
Best OB/GYN in Ocala Area!
Very knowledgable and polite. Wonderful bedsite manner. Very sincere and compassionate. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

September 21st, 2013
Don't go!
First off you don't see him.... Second of all his staff is extremely rude and inconsiderate ! I went to him 7 years ago with my first born and never had problems... But now the staff treats you like your nothing ... Especially if you have a question or problem.. They had me in tears when I left... Needless to say I found another doctor!

July 5th, 2013
Worst ob ever!!!
Wait time is crazy, too many patients and only a couple rooms. you hardly ever see him and when you do its for about 2 mins and thats it. god forbid you have a question cuz he skips out before he answers. everyone said he is a super nice guy and all this good stuff about him, dont let if fool you. he called me fat everytime he did see me, apparently i was sooo fat he didnt think i could push and had me down for a c section. i refused it and the episiotomy he wanted to do. labor day gets here and since that jerk had me down for a c section the hospital staff had to let me suffer 24 hours of labor till some other dr was ready to pop my water bag the next day. about an hour and a half of pushing and my daughter had cronwed dr marquette decides to waltz in. did not say a word to anyone. literally came in gave me an episiotomy and left. he was there and butchered me for a total of 12 mins and was gone. now thanks to that jerk i have problems with the healing and going to the bathroom. i didnt know till after the fact that he is known for c sections and episiotomies at munroe. he even has to fix a lot of women cuz he apparently does a lot of botched episiotomies. do yourself a favor, STAY VERY FAR AWAY!!!!

June 10th, 2013
My brothers wife had this doctor and she is now back in the hospital due to infection because he did not remove all of the placenta out after birth. To start off she was way over due and when he decided to bring her in to deliver, baby came out in 11 min..but the after birth would not come out bc out was almost attached inside of her bc they he let her pregnancy carry on way over sure. Took 45 min to get the after birth out, after shoving his while arm up inside her over and over again, this is after the epidural was turned off. She felt all. She was sent home in major pain and ended up having internal bleeding and lots off blood loss and infection from procedure..now she is back in hospital having surgery a week after having baby. Dr. Marquette doesn't care about you personally. He only cares about his personal schedule and pay check. I AM NOT HAPPY WITH HOW HE HANDLED MY FAMILY!!!!