Dr. Raymond Mason Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Mason?

Best Doctor I have ever had!

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Dr. Ray is the best Doctor I have ever had. He is by far the Best!! My wide and I drive 40 minutes so we can see him.

Great Dr

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Dr Mason has been my dr for many year. I suffer from anxiety. He always listens to me and pays attention. There have been at least two occasions that I was so anxious I needed to see him that day, and he saw me. I have referred my co workers to him. I trust him and he is extremely kind and professional

Awesome doctor!!

Posted on June 5th, 2013

My wife and I and our two kids have been going to Dr Mason since shortly after he set up his practice in Wooster. If I am not mistaken, our kids were among his first child patients. When our daughter went for her first visit he went on his lunch break and got a toy to give her since he didn't have anything on hand! Our kids absolutely love him! When they were little he would have the nurses gather around and get them to sing something for them, it was so awesome to see how he was with them. Now that they are teens, he is still great with them and they still don't mind going to see him. My wife and I have complete faith in his ability to diagnose our problems and have always been satisfied with the results of our visits. He has gone above and beyond our expectations many times. We really enjoy his laid back personality and readiness to joke around. You can't go wrong with Dr. Mason!!

Great

Posted on March 10th, 2012

Dr Mason is a great doctor. I've been his patient for 10 years. He knows his stuff and is constantly educating himself. I trust him. He's a "modern old fashion" doctor. He cares about his patients. He can do anything.

Posted on July 15th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Mason since he first started practicing in Wooster. He has always done a teriffic job diagnosing my problems. He is always compassionate and caring.

great doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2010

i saw dr. mason for chest pain. he saved my life. he took my problem seriously and scheduled a stress test. that found my heart blockages. thank goodness he listened to me. i am now better and my blockages are fixed.

great listener

Posted on January 15th, 2010

i saw dr mason for personal issues. i was anxious and depressed. he let me talk as long as i needed to and then we decided on a plan that didnt involve medicine. i did not want to take any pills and he did not force them on me. he has a way of listening that made me feel at ease.

eureka

Posted on January 14th, 2010

dr mason is wonderful. he found my problem when no one else did. he has an excellent bedside manner and is very down to earth and easy to talk about my problems with. he spent 30 minutes with me discussing my diagnosis and how best to treat it. i am very thankful i found him. he saved my life!!!

Posted on October 10th, 2017