Dr. Raymond Masterson MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Sea Girt, NJ

August 12th, 2011
Find A Different Doctor!
Dr Masterson should have his license revoked. He gave my Dad Milk of Magnesia when he wasn't feeling well. It turns out he was suffering from cancer that has now spread throughout his body. When we tried to schedule a CAT scan he refused to write the prescription and told us there was "nothing more he could do for us"! The doctor was rude and defensive when we spoke to him. Stay clear of this office. I'd like to add that one of his staff members was very helpful and caring.

July 27th, 2009
Several of my family members see Dr. Masterson. He is a wonderful doctor and could tell you what is wrong right away. However, his staff is completely awful. There is one nice woman, and one very nasty woman at the desk. If you get the nasty woman on the phone, you may not get an appointment when you want to. She told me they did not have Friday hours when they did, and sent one of my family members away with a serious allergic reaction that the Dr. could have easily fixed. We will probably not return due to his terrible staff.