A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Mays, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mays has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Ballinger Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mays accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Mays practice?
Dr. Raymond Mays practices Psychiatry near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Psychiatrists.