A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Des Moines University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Southern Crescent Hospital For Specialty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond McCarthy DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Raymond McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond McCarthy practices Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Emergency Physicians.