A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond McGoldrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond McGoldrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond McGoldrick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. McGoldrick graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGoldrick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGoldrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 10 plans