Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Mckay
Dr. Raymond Mckay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with another office in Farmington, CT. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Mckay is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital and Hartford Hospital. Dr. Mckay has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Mckay has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Raymond Mckay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Omar Eton
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Hartford, CT 0 mi33
Dr. Christopher Scola
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Hartford, CT 0 mi27
Dr. Michael Golioto
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hartford, CT 0 mi22