Dr. Raymond Mclane MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2015
This is an ER physician who took care of my husband who came in with profound weakness and sepsis and Dr. McClane discharged him with a dx of slight flu. It took 6 employees to get him into the car and I could not get him out when we got home and I had to call the ambulance again to take him back to the ER. He had emergency surgery to put a stent in the ureter as he had a kidney stone blocking it and all the poisons had backed up into his system and he had sepsis and the doctor informed me that this was to be done as fast as possible and Denny may die. Dr. McClane missed the dx. by a country mile and my husband suffered because of it and almost lost his life.

October 5th, 2013
I was having trouble breathing and Dr. McLane was very rude. He insulted my appearance and was not compassionate at all. If I have an emergency again I won't go to Blake because of him. If I could put a 0 star rating I would.

August 5th, 2013
emergency hospital care
Dr. McLane gave me excellent care with a sympathetic attitude during my emergency room episode. He gave me a correct diagnosis that was not provided by my previous visit there with another doctor. I felt his experience and knowledge was top quality in my hour of need.

November 13th, 2009
He done gud
Docter McLane done reel gud with my kids when they had the hed lies real bad and he gave me some medicin for there heds an they got to go back to skool

September 16th, 2014