A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond McPeek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond McPeek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond McPeek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McPeek graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McPeek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Roger McPeek MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond R. McPeek practice?
- Dr. Raymond McPeek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond McPeek practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cedar City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ivins, UT.
See Cedar City Internists and Cedar City Rheumatologists.