Learn more about Dr. Raymond McPeek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond McPeek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McPeek
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McPeek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond McPeek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McPeek graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McPeek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Roger McPeek MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond R. McPeek practice?
- Dr. Raymond McPeek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond McPeek practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cedar City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ivins, UT.
See Cedar City Internists and Cedar City Rheumatologists.