A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Meeks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Meeks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meeks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meeks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Meeks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meeks graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meeks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- Hamilton Community Memorial Ho, Hamilton, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond John Meeks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Meeks practice?
- Dr. Raymond Meeks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Meeks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hamilton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY and Rome, NY.
See Hamilton Orthopedic Surgeons.