A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Meeks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Meeks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meeks
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meeks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Meeks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meeks graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meeks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- Hamilton Community Memorial Ho, Hamilton, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond John Meeks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Meeks practice?
- Dr. Raymond Meeks has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Meeks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hamilton, NY.
See Hamilton Surgeons.