Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

birthing center show details birthing center
Oct 8th, 2015

I went to dr merlo thirty years ago..to his birthing center..he did a emergency vaginal C cection rather than send me to the hospital. My son was in serious distriss, I was in real bad shape and thirty years later have a serious twisted colon due to the emergency C cection because he didn't want to destroy his own ego. Waited a long time to get this off my chest.

Aug 24th, 2015

I went in to Dr. Merlo for a second opinion. He spent all of 3 minutes with me. I explained my symptoms to him, told him that the other Dr. I saw thought I had a torn labrum. Dr. Merlo said "No, I think it's joint disease" and sent me for an x-ray (I'm a healthy 24 year old female). After my x-ray I received no follow up. I had to call several weeks later to get my results. The girl at the front desk looked for my file and told me that I have a normal right shoulder, and hung up on me. Never did they ask me to come back and try something else. So I went back to the first doctor who sent me for an MRI (usually a smarter idea) and guess what? He was right.

finally found a doctor that figured out my lifetime insomnia cure! show details finally found a doctor that figured out my lifetime insomnia cure!
by Feeling fine on Dec 13th, 2014