A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Mero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Mero is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mero
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mero graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Joseph Mero DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Mero practice?
- Dr. Raymond Mero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Mero practices Psychiatry near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Psychiatrists.