A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Merrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Merrell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Merrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Weldon Merrell MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond W. Merrell practice?
- Dr. Raymond Merrell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Merrell practices Urology near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ellensburg, WA.
See Yakima Urologists.