A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Merrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Merrell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Merrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond W. Merrell practice?
Dr. Raymond Merrell practices Urology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Urologists.