A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Merrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrell
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Merrell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Merrell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Merrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Weldon Merrell MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond W. Merrell practice?
- Dr. Raymond Merrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Merrell practices Urology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Urologists.