A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Mikelionis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Mikelionis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikelionis
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Mikelionis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Long-Term Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikelionis graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Mikelionis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Mikelionis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Mikelionis practice?
- Dr. Raymond Mikelionis has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Mikelionis practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.