A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Mikelionis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Mikelionis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikelionis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mikelionis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Long-Term Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikelionis graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Mikelionis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Mikelionis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Mikelionis practice?
- Dr. Raymond Mikelionis has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Mikelionis practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.