A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Miller, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Edward Miller MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Miller practice?
- Dr. Raymond Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Miller practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.