A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Miller, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Edward Miller MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Miller practice?
- Dr. Raymond Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Miller practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.