Dr. Raymond Mockler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Mockler?

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Did a poor job on my tummy tuck. Had to have another plastic surgeon do a revision.

Patient, understanding, and amazing work

Posted on March 26th, 2015

After five children, Dr. Mockler performed a tummy tuck on me. I have had several friends undergo this surgery with different doctors and my recovery, including scarring, process has been 90%easier on me than what theres was on them. My whole life i struggled with an unsightly belly button. I wouldnt wear bikinis or display my belly at all. Dr.Mockler found and removed a hernia and created a normal innie belly button for me. Im so excited to wear my bikini this summer! Bedside manner is awesome. He is very patient and uderstanding. The only complaint i had during this process was the wait time at the office, which i later discovered was because he doesnt leave a patient until every question is answered and they feel at ease. Was at the surgery center ready to go ahead of schedule. Wonderful doctor, and his nurse is just as amazing!

Retired

Posted on July 20th, 2013

I have been treatedon two different ocassions by Doctor Mockler, the services I received could not have been better any where in the world, I cannot find enough words to tell how how perfect his entire services are, including staff, none better anywhere. His wife must be an angel, she has to be the most loving and generous person to share her husband with his proffession and his patients

Excellent... Not a better plastic surgeon in Panama City!

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Dr. Mockler reconstructed my husbands hand when 2 other doctors told us there was no hope! He did 6 surgeries and a tendon graph on him. When it came time for me to have my breast augmentation done he was the first person I went to since we were so please with his work and staff! On my first consultation he did the 3D imagining so I could see the different sizes of implants on my body! He is the only plastic surgeon in our area that has that type of technology my husband and myself were truly amazed! Dr. Mockler and staff took the time to answer every question that we had and was very upfront and honest about everything I felt so comfortable with him which truly made the difference! My surgery was on Wednesday and my follow up was the very next day so they could check on me! I was having some minor complications the next day when my husband called without hesitation the nurses told me to come straight to the office. Dr. Mockler and staff treat us like family in a warm and calming atmosphere! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I would recommend him to anyone wanting any type of procedure done. It is very hard to find a staff and doctor as caring as they are!! I am very pleased with my results and will continue to use his facility! ** I will say that the only problem I did have was with the surgery center, I was VERY unimpressed on how there scheduling is and how it seemed like no one knew what was going on! They scheduled me way to early and I had to wait 5 HOURS for my surgery after I was told to be there at 9:30 because my surgery would start promptly at 10:00. There was a huge lack of miscommunication from the Surgery Center to Dr. Mocklers office!***

I couldn't be happier!!

Posted on March 30th, 2013

Office staff messed up!!

Posted on February 24th, 2013

I was in the doctors office and I was told i was a good candidate for a lipo/lift of the breast. I would have preferred that over a reduction since its less invasive. Now i asked the doctor if submitting the lipo/lift to ins would hurt my claim as it may look like cosmetic and we talked about it and then he told his nurses to check with someone else BEFORE submitting it just in case. Instead this office sent it in as a cosmetic surgery AND reduction. That tells me no one did what they were told to do before submitting it. Then i got angry when blue cross told me thats how it was submitted and they dont cover that. Then the staff sends it again leaving out the cosmetic part of it. Like the ins co is stupid. Now i was turned down by Fl yrs ago but i was also told they were tough. I moved to Al and then was told they are better to deal with. IF ITS SUBMITTED CORRECTLY OF COURSE. Now when i mentioned to the girl on the phone all of this all she could say was we resubmitted it and i was turned down by fl already. So i will never know how the outcome would have been had it been done RIGHT!!! Then i ask what the cost of the lipo/lift was cause i have help from my mom, and the same girls told me that the doctor says: it wont last for me n if i JUST pay a liitle more i could get reduction WHICH IS MORE INVASIVE and im a truck driver'. I cant b off that long. Yet the doctor said i was the perfect cadidate for the lipo/lift then they want me to pay more cause suddenly im not. I learned real fast its the $$!!! They want. That staff is a mess and needs to b more professional and sharp in that sort of business. NEVER AGAIN SO BEWARE IF THE DITZY STAFF

Best Plastic Surgeon in Panama City Area

Posted on June 1st, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Mockler for a very long time. He has done several surgical procedures on me in addition to numerous office visits for botox and fillers. He is the most caring, sympathetic, genuinely concerned Doctor around. He listens and stays for a visit as long as it takes to answer ALL of your questions truthfully and the Office staff is awesome. Thanks Dr Mockler!

breast reduction and tummy tuck

Posted on January 28th, 2010

I would refer potential clients to Dr. Mockler. Very satisfied with breast reduction and tummy tuck. Tummy tuck recovery is harder than anyone could possibly let you know. Dr. Mockler and his staff were courteous and professional at all visits, had a little problem with reduction was seen immediately and taken care of. Was never made to feel uncomfortable at any time. Kudos to this office.

Horrible Breast Reduction

Posted on January 16th, 2009

Dr R. Mockler did a Breast Reduction on me and immediately after my surgery I notice my nipples were pink, well I'm a black female and flesh color pink does not go with brown skin. He told me they would change back to their normal color within a year well it has been almost 9 years and they are still PINK!! I made an appointment a couple years ago to see Dr Mockler to let him see that my breast still had not changed back well he basically laughed in my face, very uncaring bedside manner. He later told me that he could have his tatoo artist to color them in BUT they would charge me for HIS MISTAKE!! I just burst into tears I was so hurt, he could care less but the lady at the front desk was very caring and supportive, on top of the humiliation they charged me for the visit. I wouldn't recommend my DOG to him....

Posted on November 20th, 2017