A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Molano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Molano, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Molano graduated from Universidad De Iberoamerica (Unibe), San Jose.
Dr. Molano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Molano MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Molano practice?
- Dr. Raymond Molano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Molano practices Geriatric Medicine near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Geriatric Doctors.