A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Morgan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facial Injuries
- Finger Injuries
- Inhalation Burns
- Laser Surgery
- Leg Injuries
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond F. Morgan practice?
Dr. Raymond Morgan practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.