A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Nagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Nagle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Nagle, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagle graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nagle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond B Nagle MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond B. Nagle practice?
- Dr. Raymond Nagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Nagle practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pathologists.