A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Narh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Narh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Narh, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Narh graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Narh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Narh MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Narh practice?
- Dr. Raymond Narh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Narh practices Internal Medicine near Willow Springs, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Willow Springs Internists.