A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Nelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Fork Valley Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Curtis Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Raymond Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Nelson practices Family Medicine near Thompson Falls, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Plains, MT.
See Thompson Falls Family Physicians.