A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Nolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Nolan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Patrick Nolan MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond P. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Raymond Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Nolan practices Internal Medicine near McMinnville, OR.
See McMinnville Internists.