A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Nungesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Nungesser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nungesser graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nungesser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Francis Nungesser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond F. Nungesser practice?
- Dr. Raymond Nungesser has 9 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Nungesser practices Family Medicine near Lewistown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lock Haven, PA and Millville, PA.
See Lewistown Primary Care Doctors.