A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwadiuko graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nwadiuko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwadiuko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans