A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwadiuko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nwadiuko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwadiuko graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nwadiuko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Okechukwu Nwadiuko MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond O. Nwadiuko practice?
- Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko practices Allergy & Immunology near Lanham, MD.
See Lanham Allergists.