A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwadiuko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nwadiuko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwadiuko graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nwadiuko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Okechukwu Nwadiuko MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond O. Nwadiuko practice?
- Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Nwadiuko practices Allergy & Immunology near Lanham, MD.
See Lanham Allergists.