A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Schultz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Schultz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Oconnell Schultz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond O. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Raymond Schultz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raymond Schultz practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near , .