Dr. Raymond Uyiosa Osarogiagbon MD, MBBS, and BS is male, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Osarogiagbon is Excellent. Dr. Osarogiagbon has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Osarogiagbon, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Anemia Leukemia Lymphoma Multiple Myeloma Myelodysplastic Syndromes Myeloproliferative Disorders Sickle Cell Disease Thrombosis and Hemostasis/Blood Clotting, Gastrointestinal Cancer, and Health Services and Outcomes Research.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Osarogiagbon graduated from Medical Doctor, Univ Of Ibadan, 5311988. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osarogiagbon has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osarogiagbon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Osarogiagbon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond U. Osarogiagbon practice?
Dr. Raymond Osarogiagbon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Bartlett, TN.
See Germantown Internists, Germantown Hematologists, and Germantown Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ramon Osarogiagbon, Dr. Ray Osarogiagbon, Dr. Raymundo Osarogiagbon