A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Osarogiagbon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Osarogiagbon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Osarogiagbon, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osarogiagbon graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osarogiagbon has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond U Osarogiagbon BS, FACP, and MBBS is a male Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond U. Osarogiagbon practice?
- Dr. Raymond Osarogiagbon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Osarogiagbon practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Atoka, TN.
See Memphis Hematologists and Memphis Oncologists.