Dr. Raymond Otoole Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Otoole?

Great doctor!!

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Dr. O'Toole always takes great care to listen to what our issues are, he is always patient and thorough with my children. Dr O'Toole pretty much saved my sons life when he discovered that what we previously thought was a spider bite was actually Community Aquired MRSA. Dr. O'Toole did not hesitate to jump to action and drain my 2yr olds pus filled sore and clean it, treat him and educate me with how on earth this could have happened. We have been with him for 5 years and he is the best doctor we know. I trust him with my kids lives all of the time, bc he is a good doctor.

Posted on March 25th, 2016