Learn more about Dr. Raymond Allard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Allard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allard graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Allard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Carson City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond P. Allard practice?
Dr. Raymond Allard practices Orthopaedic Surgery, General Practice, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Carson City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ionia, MI.
See Carson City Orthopedic Surgeons, Carson City General Practitioners, Carson City Osteopaths, and Carson City Surgeons.