A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Allard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Allard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allard graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Carson City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond P Allard DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond P. Allard practice?
- Dr. Raymond Allard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Allard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carson City, MI.
See Carson City Surgeons.