Learn more about Dr. Raymond Allard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Allard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allard graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Carson City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond P Allard DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond P. Allard practice?
- Dr. Raymond Allard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Allard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carson City, MI.
See Carson City Surgeons.