Dr. Raymond Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Robinson?

May 12th, 2015

The Best in the world

I had a total right knee replace by Dr. Robinson. Very professional , understanding, and takes the time to go over the surgery , the procedure, and what to expect. He makes you comfortable you feel relaxed. If he feels the surgery is not necessary he's not going to do it. I love that. It's been three years with no problems. When I hear people who has had no success , I referred them to Dr. Raymond Robinson . It was the best decision ever. Now, I'm going back for my left knee to be replace, because Dr. Robinson and his team Barbara Harrison R. N. The floor staff. I tell you the truth ,they are there for you through it all ,even when you are home. You can call and they will call you back to answer any problems you may have. The best UM can offer. Love , love love them.

August 2nd, 2014

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

i contacted Dr Robinson for a total knee replacement due to college football injury. He was very professional in all aspects.My total knee was done in 1996 in Seattle Wa. I have had not one single issue with it as it has been perfect... i will be contacting him for a total him very soon.

April 6th, 2014

Surgery: Before and After

It has been 6 weeks since my knee replacement and the entire experience has been educational and challenging. Dr. Robinson is surely a true professional in every sense, from educating me before surgery and patiently working with me after. His entire staff is just as professional, responsive and careing. Especially Barbara who has always helped me whenever I called with any question and took a personal hand in taking care of anything. If I had to do it over again, and I may have to with other knee, it will be with Dr.Robinson and his team! They just make you feel you're in good hands and always confident and comfortable! Thanks always!

March 19th, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable. Thorough exam on a hip replacement follow-up.

November 20th, 2013

Great surgeon

What I liked about Dr. Robinson is he explains in details ,and would not do a surgery if it is unnecessary. He did my knee replacement I was in terrible pain I couldn't walk nor stand. He did the surgery and it's was the best decision having Dr. Robinson do it . I have 2 friends who walk with limps due to a bad surgery. My knee never felt better. His whole team was awesome . Dr. Robinson is very knowledgeable and very professional. I need to have my other knee done, and I wouldn't want anyone else to do my surgery but Dr.. Robinson because I know I'll be in good hands.

May 28th, 2010

Katy Hume

I really enjoyed meeting you. Im glad that you will be doing my surgery.

March 15th, 2016