A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Paolini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Paolini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paolini
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paolini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Paolini, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paolini graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Paolini has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Vincent Paolini MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond V. Paolini practice?
- Dr. Raymond Paolini has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Paolini practices Otolaryngology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY and Lockport, NY.
See Buffalo Otolaryngologists.