A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Paolini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Paolini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Paolini, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paolini graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Paolini has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paolini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond V. Paolini practice?
Dr. Raymond Paolini practices Otolaryngology near Williamsville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lockport, NY.