A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond L Parker MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Parker practice?
- Dr. Raymond Parker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Parker practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tavernier, FL and South Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Pulmonologists, and Miami Critical Care Practitioners.