A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul-Blanc graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Paul-Blanc has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc practice?
- Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc practices Urology near Mansfield, MA.
See Mansfield Urologists.