A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul-Blanc graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Paul-Blanc has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paul-Blanc accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc practice?
Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc practices Urology near Mansfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Attleboro, MA.
See Mansfield Urologists.