Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2015
Great!
Had awful Kidney stones and he was very good with helping during and after the process. Very informative.

September 24th, 2015
Great!
Had Kidney Stones, he was excellent in handling the issues and helping me understand.

May 6th, 2015
Pleasant and professional
Friendly staff who talk to you in a pleasant way. Doctor is pleasant and professional describes any problem in simple and profession trems.

December 23rd, 2014
What is important - the doctor or the receptionist
I initially saw Dr. Paul-Blanc in the hospital in an emergency situation. He is a top notch Doctor and knows his trade. He set my husband and I at ease with facts and figures. We knew the game plan and follow-up before I went under. After surgery, two nights in a row he was in to check on me at 9PM. He answered my questions, I have total faith in him. That said, his receptionist is hard to understand and has a "tone" that could turn people off. I have had to stay on them to be sure my follow-up procedure is scheduled. But I am willing to do this because of my faith in the Doctor. The receptionist will not be operating on me.

May 30th, 2014
I tried calling to setup an appointment but the receptionist kept putting me on hold and then would hang up on me. When she finally answered she was extremely rude. After giving her my information she told me she would call me back. I never received a call back. If this is how patients are treated before they even get there I can only imagine how they are treated once there! I am staying away!

December 11th, 2013
Knowledgeable and kind
Dr. Paul Blanc's office is nothing to write home about. My primary said they sent my labs to his office, but they were nowhere to be found. He did not have them despite my effort to make sure they were sent prior to my visit. His waiting area is somewhat cramped and not very conducive to high traffic during busy periods. Needs to reinvest in better layout and some soundproofing. I swear I could hear conversations in every room I went into, including the waiting area, which is only separated with his office staff by a door that is open most of the time. Definitely a privacy issue. When I was able to see him he was very pleasant and knowledgeable with his physical exam in his area of expertise -- urology. I never heard him speak negatively to any of his staff and he had a dry sense of humor. If I could give my overall experience a letter rating it would be a "B".

October 31st, 2012
Bridge Energy Group-Display Developer
Over all my experience with Dr Paul Blanc was one of my better experienceswith Urologists. I have seen three Urologists. I enjoy his Professionalism and relaxing manner. His staff is first rate very professional.

November 23rd, 2011
Two Faced!
You will do all the legwork! you will call and call just to get an appointment. The Rudest Receptionist I have ever met. Had Cat Scans and an ultrasound but never received a call with the results. Doctor said i might have a tumor on one of my kidneys. Has been a month now with me calling and getting the runaround. No answers! DO NOT use this doctor. I'm going out of my mind with worry! I keep calling and they say the same thing every time. Ask my name date of birth and say they'll look up the results and call me back but never do.

August 27th, 2011
Dr Paul-Blanc's knowledgeable, frank and humorous manner set me at ease immediatly.

February 24th, 2011
agressive bedside manner and no follow up

August 5th, 2017