Learn more about Dr. Raymond Pekala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Pekala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pekala
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pekala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Pekala, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekala graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pekala has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Pekala MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Pekala practice?
- Dr. Raymond Pekala has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Pekala practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.