Learn more about Dr. Raymond Pekala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Pekala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pekala
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pekala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Pekala, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekala graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pekala has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Pekala MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Pekala practice?
- Dr. Raymond Pekala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Pekala practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.