A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Pekala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Pekala, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekala graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pekala has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pekala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond T. Pekala practice?
Dr. Raymond Pekala practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.