A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Pena, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Jesus Pena MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Pena practice?
- Dr. Raymond Pena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Pena practices Family Medicine near Reedley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lindsay, CA.
See Reedley Primary Care Doctors.