Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
aunt and care taker show details aunt and care taker
by anjelica on Oct 11th, 2013

Dr. Pena has been my nephews doctor for over 6yrs.Who has complicated special needs, and is mentally disabled . He as his doctor and his expertise have not only saved my nephews life, but changed the out look on my nephews life for the better of his well being. Our family has been fortunate to have found this doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Pena to any one, and especially if you have a disabled child or adult. He is wonderful with these individuals and everyone as well. We have chased Dr. Pena from one clinic to another and even toward as far as Salinas for health care. Thank you, doctor for always excepting us and continuing to be there for the better care of my nephew. He just adores you, and looks forward to seeing you on his appts.

Competent and Caring show details Competent and Caring
Mar 17th, 2012

I am a 64-year old man. Dr. Pena has been my physician for 5 years. He spends a lot of time with his patients, is a good listener, and is very thorough. He is the only physician who has ever called me personally to communicate lab results and do follow-up. (Every other physician I have had has left that to office staff.)