Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Excellent Doctor - the BEST!  |  show details
by D.Perez on Jul 11th, 2014

Dr. Pensy did hand surgery on my snow after a snowboarding accident. He did an amazing job of "piecing" his hand back together. Not only did he do an excellent job, it was a pleasure working with such a kind, courteous, professional man. Would recommend him to anyone!

|  Elbow Reconstruction  |  show details
by Emily M on Nov 7th, 2013

Dr, Pensy performed a six hour reconstructive surgery on my elbow a couple years ago. His work is exquisite and I did not realize how genius of a surgeon he is until way after my surgery. I was only fifteen at the time and did not realize the severeness of my injury. He tended me with great care and optimistically viewed my future. I was at ease in his hands and placed my full trust in him. He would answer all my questions in a way so that I, only a teenager, could understand. Even on my follow up surgery two years later Dr. Pensy was just as caring and I never had any fear. Being in shock trauma that young was scary, but I was very comfortable because Dr. Pensy and his staff were all so kind. I can tell he is an awesome father by the way he interacted with me. I now know that my elbow reconstruction was a miracle and I owe it all to Dr. Pensy and his team, they are true professionals in their craft.

|  Mr D. O'Neill  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jan 22nd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

As a 49 yr old male who has never had a major injury I cannot help but highly recommend and approve of Dr Pensy,all associates,hospital and personal o ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com