Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Excellent Doctor - the BEST! show details Excellent Doctor - the BEST!
by D.Perez on Jul 11th, 2014

Dr. Pensy did hand surgery on my snow after a snowboarding accident. He did an amazing job of "piecing" his hand back together. Not only did he do an excellent job, it was a pleasure working with such a kind, courteous, professional man. Would recommend him to anyone!

Elbow Reconstruction show details Elbow Reconstruction
by Emily M on Nov 7th, 2013

Dr, Pensy performed a six hour reconstructive surgery on my elbow a couple years ago. His work is exquisite and I did not realize how genius of a surgeon he is until way after my surgery. I was only fifteen at the time and did not realize the severeness of my injury. He tended me with great care and optimistically viewed my future. I was at ease in his hands and placed my full trust in him. He would answer all my questions in a way so that I, only a teenager, could understand. Even on my follow up surgery two years later Dr. Pensy was just as caring and I never had any fear. Being in shock trauma that young was scary, but I was very comfortable because Dr. Pensy and his staff were all so kind. I can tell he is an awesome father by the way he interacted with me. I now know that my elbow reconstruction was a miracle and I owe it all to Dr. Pensy and his team, they are true professionals in their craft.

Mr D. O'Neill show details Mr D. O'Neill
by Anonymous on Jan 22nd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

As a 49 yr old male who has never had a major injury I cannot help but highly recommend and approve of Dr Pensy,all associates,hospital and personal o ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com