Dr. Raymond Petit MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2015
great doctor cares about his patients

January 23rd, 2013
Dr Petit has been my pulmonologist for6-7 years now. The Dr. has alwaysgave methe bestcare and treatment i have ever got from any Dr.Best pulmo around

August 5th, 2012
Dr. Petit is one of the best physicians anywhere. The guy is very dedicated to his profession and patients. if you have a problem that can be cured or fixed, he's the one that will cure and fix it when no one else can. Ask any physician, or nurse ANYWHERE about Dr.Petit. Even when I was a patient at Brigham and Womens for my lung surgery, all my Boston Physicians highly recommended him and offered nothing but praise. .There is no one better than Dr. Petit.

May 29th, 2012
Exceptional
Dr Petit is an excellent Physician and took the best care possible of my father when he was in the intensive care unit at sturdy memorialhospital. The man basically lives in the unit . saw him early in the morning and he always came back In after his office hours to check up on things. Every nurse, every physician I ever speak to about dr petit raves about him, and his exceptional skills as a physician . I too found him firm and direct, but always compassionate. Dr petit has been my physician and my fathers pulmonologist for some time. I would never never go to anyone but dr petit. He's the best .

March 23rd, 2012
This man saved my life
For years I've been trying to find out what's wrong with me and finally, Dr Petit figured it out for a fact. This man quite literally saved my life. He's blunt, because he's confident. Some people might mistake that for arrogance, so be it. I'd rather deal with a professional who knows what he's talking about because he actually has skill and talent than some wishy washy limp noodle who is afraid of his own shadow.

September 15th, 2011
Family member of patient
I would like to start by saying Thank you for the excellent care and kindness you have provided for my mother. Over the years (about 10) we have been going to Dr. Petit ( I say we because Dr. Petit not only treats the patient but the family member as well)you have always treated my mother as though she was the most important person in your care. My mother always looked forward to a visit with you, it gave her the opportunity to express her opinions even if it had nothing to do with her care. Dr. Petit gave my mother the strenght to deal with her COPD for many years. As for myself Dr. Petit gave me the confidence to care for my mother on a daily basis. My mom has sinced pasted and I often think about the wonderful care and dedication that Dr. Petit has given my mother. These few words do not give justice to the talent and compassion of Dr. Petit.

January 4th, 2017