Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Poliakoff
Dr. Raymond Poliakoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Poliakoff is affiliated with UC San Diego Health System, Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center and San Diego Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Poliakoff has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raymond Poliakoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Michael Schatz
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi43
Dr. David Garcia
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Joseph Epstein
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi38