A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Quan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Quan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Quan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Quan practice?
- Dr. Raymond Quan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Quan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Radiologists.