A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Quan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Quan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Quan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Quan practice?
- Dr. Raymond Quan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Quan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Radiologists.