Dr. Raymond Quasarano MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Grosse Pointe, MI

no change

March 6th, 2017
AWFUL!
I unfortunately had to see this Dr since my regular physician was unavailable. He totally creeped me out, I left the office feeling disgusted and immediately found a new Dr/practice. He was very rude, the wait was long in the waiting room BUT nothing compared to the wait once I got back into the exam room and he didn't spend more than 10 minutes once he finally came in. He tried to push additional services their "spa" offered...that's not what I came in for nor was I interested in any of that. He was to focused on upselling me to these services that he didn't even listen to anything I had to say. He is money hungry and has no business working with women.

January 26th, 2016
Glad HAP assigned me Dr Quasanaro Great bedside manners

October 17th, 2015
Needs to be reported and closed!!!!!
Very unprofessional promotes his wifes business injecting hcg shots to loose weight, and by the way cause OVARIAN CYSTS, NOT THE KIND THAT GO AWAY. Will not sit and really tell you options about whats wrong. I have an ovarian dermoid cyst and he says lets watch it, when i have symptoms, gives me no informations and makes another appointment., money money money. Always late walking in because he takes patients every 15 minutes and walks out the room like roadrunner. I am so fed up with his insensitivity and how he gets into laser hair removal, hcg injections, botox etc. Typical italian degenerate greedy italian family making money off of people and not being sympathetic to there general health. I realize that now. No doctor or women reccomends not taking out a cyst and just wasting more time and money watching it. There might be a small risk twisting my uterus, loosing my ovary, or maybe cancer, or never having children!!!! I know for a fact the longer surgery takes the more money you make!!! What doctor really do you know that promotes poison to be injected to loose weight. I dont think so! Thank god for my aunt being a doctor and educating me on this! Pleass if you read this, do not go to this doctor!!! Trust me they do not need your business! God bless all of you, i hope you never have to go through what im going through. Every dog has its day!!!!!

April 14th, 2015
Dr. Q makes an uncomfortable procedure a lot easier to handle. He's friendly, polite, and smart.

May 10th, 2012
okay doctor but
Dr. was just okay. Seemed to know what he was talking about. I was a bit concerned with the ease of prescriptions he wrote. Didn't really seem to pay attention to what I was saying but put on a good front. I never got a call about the way all my blood tests came out and frankly he was a bit rough with the exam. In fact, it hurt abit and it didn't seem to faze him. He was recommended but I may not stay.

April 14th, 2011
Great Doctor. Takes his time answering all of my questions. Dr's make me nervous and he keeps me very calm and relaxed. Great bedside manner.

August 8th, 2010
great doctor, very understanding, easy to talk to, has great bedside manner. returns calls promtly. Offices are very clean. Very easy and accomodating to get an appt.