Dr. Raymond Quigley Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Quigley?

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I really like the staff at Children's. They return calls very quickly. They remember my son each time we come in. I really like Martha the Nurse Practitioner that works with Dr. Quigley. He doesn't spend alot of time with you in general, (Martha does most of the questioning etc.and then he comes in) but if you have questions written down to ask he will take them time to answer them. We had him when we first got put into the hospital for my sons kidney problem. I would not have gone to any other nephrologist. I trust him!

Posted on October 27th, 2017