A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ragland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Ragland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ragland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ragland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Ragland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragland graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ragland has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Ragland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Ragland practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ragland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Ragland practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Delran, NJ.
See Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons and Marlton Surgeons.