A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ragland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ragland
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ragland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Ragland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragland graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ragland has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Ragland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Ragland practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ragland has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Ragland practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Linwood, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons and Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons.