A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Ramirez is Good. Dr. Ramirez has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Fort Lauderdale.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramirez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Ramirez practice?
Dr. Raymond Ramirez practices Dermatology near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL and Tavares, FL.
See Lake Mary Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ramon Ramirez, Dr. Ray Ramirez, Dr. Raymundo Ramirez