A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Ramirez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Ramirez DO is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Ramirez practices Dermatology near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Dermatologists.