Learn more about Dr. Raymond Raven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Raven, Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Raven, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Raven graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raven has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond B Raven MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Raymond B. Raven practice?
- Dr. Raymond Raven has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Raven practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons, Burbank Orthopedic Surgeons, and Burbank Family Physicians.