Learn more about Dr. Raymond Raven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Raven, Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raven
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Raven, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Raven graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Raven has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Benjamin Raven MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Raymond B. Raven practice?
- Dr. Raymond Raven has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Raven practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons.