Learn more about Dr. Raymond Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Reich, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reich
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Reich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Reich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond DR Reich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond D. Reich practice?
- Dr. Raymond Reich has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Reich practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.