Dr. Raymond Remmel MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Little Rock, AR

June 20th, 2016
A Good Kind hearted Psychiatrist
I have been seeing Dr Remmel for well over 10 years! I love him. He has a kind heart. He cares truly about his patients. He is a very good psychiatrist.

March 28th, 2016
Would Recommend to anyone.....
Dr. Remmell is one of the most compassionate Doctors that I have been to in over 20 years. I have recommended him to several people. The office is clean, the staff is friendly and professional, they are all very compassionate, sincere in your well being, and explain everything so that you have a great understanding. The second Doctor I have been too in 30 years that actually listens and understands.

February 16th, 2016
What a joke
Should have his license pulled

November 25th, 2015
Dr. Raymond Remmell
Very sincere Doctor, takes his time, easy to discuss medical issues even on first visit. Office staff was friendly, kept you updated on anything regarding your records. Run very efficiently. I had been with a physchiatrist for almost twenty years and he retired. I was so attached I didn't think I would find anyone else but he referred me to Dr. Remmell and I feel just as comfortable with him as my long time friend and Doctor.

September 10th, 2015
wouldn't recommend at this time
Why would a Dr. completely stop seeing patients without giving any kind of explanation whatsoever. He has patients that have seen him for years and just drops off the face of the world without a single I'm sick, I need some time, something. His patients deserve to have some type of understanding especially if they can't get in to see the dr's that he suggested, can't get prescriptions even though they are having seizures because he has had them on meds for years and have been told by him that you can't quit taking this medication because you will have seizures. He would expect explanations from his patients, yet they deserve nothing in return from him......Cruel treatment of patients.

February 27th, 2015
The Best!
Dr. Remmel has to be by far one of the most Wonderful, Compassionate, and Brilliant Psychiatrists I have had the pleasure to meet. Definitly worth the wait if he is running behind. He not only listens but connects with you.

September 29th, 2014
One of a Kind
I can't express how much this man has helped me, he is a very kind compassionate man. He listens to your needs and problems and is very objective. I have never met a more down to earth physician, he is unlike many of his peers and truly cares about you as an individual. He listens and offers very practical solutions.

January 16th, 2014
Would Refer Him Quickly
Dr Remmel is a great listener. Went to him after a tramatic event. He helped me get back to track. Very understandable and comforting. He is a motivator and encourages restoration after a crisis. I actually looked forward to going to him. He helped me put things in perspective. It has to be his faith that motivates and keeps him balanced. He has a way of bringing peace in the situation.